How to Install MS Office 2010 in Windows ?
MS Office 2010 is the successor of MS Office 2007 and predecessor of MS Office 2013 is the version of the microsoft productivity suite for microsoft windows. To consolidate document command into a single location MS Office 2010 provides a backstage view interface and user interface enhancement. Installation of the Office become easier over the years. If you have a product key then to install the office in the windows you dont require a disc.
To install the MS Office 2010 you just need to download an installer or you can use the DVD. You can use Office in mobile devices also. If you are having difficulties in installation then you can contact to our MS Office Tech Support team or you can follow these steps;
- First of all you have to purchase MS Ofice 2010 from the website and find your product key. You can find it on your disc packaging or in the confirmation email from an online purchased.
- Insert you Office 2010 , if you can’t find your disc and you have a product key then download the installer from the microsoft.
- Now start the setup program, it will start automatically when you insert your disc.
- Enter your product key to install your product.
- To choose which program you want to install and which you don’t want follow the prompt.
- To finish the installation process click on the Close button.
- Now you have to select “ I want to activate over the internet” and click on “Next”.