What to Do if Protonmail is not Working on Android
Protonmail is an independent web email service which is very much famous among its users all over the world. It is one of the highly accessible and most high speed internet data speed emailing service provider which has gained a large number of users all over the world. The users are very much happy and satisfied with its services. Still having lots of additional features and service ,users may undergone various serious technical issues, which can’t be handled by the users itself. The users can take the support of Protonmail technical support number and can solve their issues easily. A common problem which the users often face is the not working of Protonmail on an android.
To fix this issue the users can follow the given instructions:-
- Start the device and then, click on the Protonmail apps and then enter the correct email address and password.
- If the user is showing any error then they should go to the settings or click on the forgot password option to check out the password is right for you.
- If the password has been checked then enter the email address and select the IMAP mail server
- Then click on the add button and then check mark the yes button.
- Now enter your email address ,select the SMTP mail server and then click on the add button.
- Now again check mark the yes button and then move to the next.
- Now select the ssl mail server and then check mark the yes button.
- The user should enter the password which verified with the email address previously and clicks on the done button finally.
In case of any difficulty, you can contact Protomail customer service.