Google Chrome Customer Support Toll Free Number
Google Chrome is one of the most popular web browser. Now these days, it is utilized by the billions of users around the whole world. Google Chrome is accessible Windows, Android and iOS devices Google Chrome is very popular for its fastest browsing speed and downloading features.
Sometimes users face a lots of technical issues while working on it. In these kinds of situations, users have to be required to contact on Google Chrome toll free number where all the certified technical experts are available at 24/7 hours to help the users.
How to Delete History on Mac Chrome
If you are concern about the privacy then you are required to delete your browsing history when you are done.the google chrome records where you have been on the web. To delete the google chrome history from your mac you need to follow the below mentioned steps:
- First of all open the Chrome in your Mac and click on “preferences”.
- Now locate the “History” on the left side.
- Select the “Clear Browsing Data” from the menu list.
- This will bring up a list of option and you have to select what web data and cache you want to clear.
- Now choose the time period to delete from. It is recommended to you select “the beginning of time” to delete all the data.
- Check mark in front of option you want to clear and then click on “Clear browsing data”.
Google Chrome Technical Problems Might Be -
- How do I enable Flash Player in Google Chrome?
- How do I open a PDF file in Chrome?
- How do I open PDF files on my Chromebook?
- How do I open a PDF in Google Drive?
- How do you save a document to a flash drive on a Google Chrome?
- How do I enable Chrome PDF viewer?
- How do I allow plugins on Google Chrome?
- How do I enable my Adobe Flash Player on Google Chrome?
- How to disable Chrome’s internal Flash installation.
- How do Resolve google chrome not working windows 10.
- How do Resolve problems with google chrome not responding
- how to fix google chrome not opening in your Phone or system.
- How do Resolve error message google chrome not responding issues.
- How do Resolve error message google chrome didn't shut down correctly.
- How do Resolve error message google chrome has stopped working in your system.
There are certain problems associated with Chrome for which users can take support from us:-
- Support for Google Chrome Installing and uninstalling problem
- Help for Chrome updating with the latest version
- Support when Google slows speed & performance
- Assistance for configuration settings problems
- Support for Crashing, File corruption, and compatibility issues
- Google Chrome is not loading and responding issues
- Support for Pop-ups blocking and extensions issues
- Help for Memory utilizing problem
- Support downloading and crashing down issues
- And support for troubleshooting other Google errors
A portion of Google Chrome technical issues are given below:
- Google Chrome not opening PDF files.
- Configuration issues.
- Unable to upgrade into latest version.
- Google Chrome Flash player issues.
- Google Chrome not working issues.
- Installation and setup issues.
- Google Chrome compatibility issues.
If you are one of them who are confronting above kinds of issues in Google chrome browser, then simply dial Google Chrome customer support phone number to get the best technical support from the world class technicians.
How to Fix Google Chrome Crashes Issues?
You can take the support of Google chrome technical support. But, before that you can follow the given steps related to how to fix Google chrome crashes.
- First of all the user need to close other tabs,extensions, and apps.
- Then restart your chrome.
- After that restart your computer.
- The user is suggested to check the chrome for malware and and then try opening the page in the another browser.
- The user then need to fix the network issue and report website problems.
- After that the user need to see if chrome is already open.
- Then adjust your antivirus and check for malware.
- Then restart your computer and then after uninstalling it ,again reinstall the chrome.
How to reset Google Chrome?
A lots of technical issues are occured while using the Google Chrome browser. In these conditions, you can reset your Google chrome browser which can solve various kinds of problems related to your browser. If you don’t having any idea that how to reset it? Then apply the following steps:
Step 1:- First of all, you have to be needed open your Google Chrome and then go to the Settings menu.
Step 2:- Now tap on the More icon under the Settings.
Step 3:- Now tap on the Show advanced settings option, which is available at the bottom side of windows.
Step 4:- After that, tap on the Reset settings icon.
Step 5:- Now tap on the Reset under the Reset settings option to complete the process.
For any further information or inquiries contact with Google Chrome tech support team to avail the specific help from the world class professionals. These technical experts are well trained and certified by the company. They will provides you an informative solutions when you contact with them.