To make a wordpress website mobile friendly, there are only six steps to achieve it. These steps are given below for your reference:
• Choose a mobile theme that you want to use for your mobile website. The only thing you have to ensure here is that whatever theme is selected by you, it also has to allow you to directly put the custom CSS code into the theme options directory.
• The next step involves in you installing the theme test drive and a mobile smart or a mobile smart pro plug in.
• The third step would involve you in enabling the theme test drive theme that you would be using to view the website in smartphones so that you can adjust theme settings.
• In the next step, you would have to set up a widget interface and a mobile menu for your mobile theme. Since you are already into theme testing mode, just modify the CSS styling as and when desired.
• Next open the mobile smart or mobile smart pro settings and modify as required or as per your desires. Thereafter select the theme that you want to use.
• For the final step simply disable or disengage the theme test drive mode and the process is finished.
In this way you can change your WordPress theme easily. You can also change the front page, tittle and Taglines from the customize page of themes for your WordPress site. Please go through the following points for the same.
Although wordpress is easy to use but some time when you use word press and open your word press dash board then there is chance you can forget your wordpress password so you need to get wordpress password reset and you do not know how to recover word press password then you can take help from word press customer representative.They will provide you best solution of password reset.Here are the steps given below .
WordPress is generally used to design and develop websites. It is a free application tool use on the supporting more than sixty million websites. WordPress use PHP and SQL to design web pages. Wordpress is a stable and easy to use website management or blogging system. wordpress includes automatic filters to add images to your posts and pages. Wordpress post can be edited in HTML and provide the keyboard shortcuts feature that help you to write faster. Wordpress provide the plugins feature which allows user to extend the features of the website.
WordPress is widely used software and most of the time operates without issues. While a Wordpress error occurs then you need not to get panic .In this blog we are discussing some of common WordPress errors users have encountered and provide solution to solve them.
To solve the above mentioned issues feel free to call on Wordpress Toll Free Number. Our technicians will attend your call and provide a way to solve the above mentioned problems.
We are providing here solution of some problem which are commonly faced by the user when they use WordPress. If you are a new to WordPress and don’t know how to execute the given below process then you can call on Wordpress Helpline Number.
How to Fix Internal Server Error: The cause of this problem is conflicting plugin or theme or htaccess file. To solve this you need FTP access on your server. In the root directory of wordpress file locate the .htaccess file and rename the file to .htaccess_old. Now refresh your page and if the problem still persist then deactivate plugins.
How to Fix Syntax Error in WordPress: The cause of this problem when you try to add code snippets into wordpress and code has incorrect syntax. To fix this error you need to edit the code that caused this error. You should either remove it or fix it.
How to Fix the Error Establishing a Database Connection in WordPress: if your WordPress is getting a problem when trying to access the database. To solve this problem locate the wp_config.php file and check the database details are correct.
Connection Timed Out: You receive this error when your server is overloaded. To solve this problem you need to deactivate your plugins and then activate the default WordPress theme.
Recommended Link :- How to Reset Theme Settings in WordPress ?